Missions

"And the King will say, 'I tell you the truth, when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were doing it to me!'
Matthew 25:40

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy New Year!!!!!

Welcome 2013! So far its already been a busy year. We jumped back into the swing of things with work, school, church and doctor appointments. I already took down the Christmas decor though. What are your resolutions? Mine are to spend more one on one with each of the kids, do a daily devotion with my honey bunny, do more online (this, pinterest, twitter, etc) so I can keep you all updated. We have had an overwhelming 2012 so I am anxious and excited to see what this new year brings. My hope and wish for you in the New Year is lots of love and happiness. Love you all!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Love that you want to keep us updated via web!!! More pics please!